Power Electrical & Electronic Systems
Research, Development and Innovation group (R+D+i)
- Grid-connected photovoltaic inverter with active power control through energy storage system, reactive power control with node voltage regulation and active filtering.
Available since 01/10/2013.
- Control of a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with Hardware/Software co-design in Veristand.
Available since 01/06/2013.
- Hardware/Software co-design for the control af an asynchronous motor.
Available since 01/02/2012.
- Specified driver for the gating of a Fuji electric IPM.
Available since 01/09/2011.
- Cooperative power conditioner with multilevel for grid-connected photovoltaic generation systems.
Available since 01/06/2011.
- Control of a permanent magnet synchronous and brushless motor drive in wheel for electrical vehicle.
Available since 01/05/2011.
- Bidirectional battery charger.
Available since 01/09/2010.
- Study of the grid supply quality when there are grid-connected photovoltaic generation plants by means of power analyzers.
Available since 01/04/2010.
- Regenerative electronic load to test shunt power conditioners.
Available since 01/07/2009.
- Lines protection system immune to the nesting behaviour of the white storks.
Available since 01/11/2009.
- Cooperative power conditioner for grid-connected photovoltaic generation systems.
Available since 01/06/2008.
- Quality meter based on the IEEE 1459 standard.
Available since 01/01/2007.
- Hybrid multiconverter current conditioner.
Available since 01/04/2005.
- Active filter that consists of two electronic converters associated in parallel.
Available since 01/05/2004.